Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Its a Mother's Day

Tonight we are going to the Japanese Steak House to celebrate Mothers' Day with my hubby's mom and family. I do love her, and am thankful God has blessed me with good family. The girls are excited about the place where they cook in front of you and make volcanoes with onions. DH loves to eat the fried rice, and we will be with family, which is one of my favorite things. Never mind the money...

Today has been good. I would like to get out to the library, but have become addicted to this blogging thing. Spent a few minutes reading my friend's blog( captola.blogspot.com ). I thoroughly enjoyed it. She is so cool! A comment there sent me to yet another blog, and the world of blogging grows for me. I even found a cool blog this morning when looking for a recipe for grilled Cornish game hens. It was informative and entertaining as well. (Check it out: A Man Crush(ing a brick) Wonder if anyone will ever find my ranting interesting. Wonder if I really care?

MIL wants me to make her a crochet cell phone holder. I have made two of them for myself (The dog ate the first one) If I want to make it for her, I need to do that before tonight's celebration. It will only take about half an hour, but finding that half hour when blogging is so important.... Maybe I can write the pattern for this thing down and share it if anyone is interested.

Must... close...
finding... motivation...
to... stop... blogging. . .

1 comment:

Matron Murphy said...

Yeah!! Thanks for the plug!! I hope the dinner goes well. Happy Mother's Day.--Becks