Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Life Feels Good

Life feels good. I hope it doesn't start to feel bad anytime soon. Hubby and I are getting along very well. The kids are enjoying plenty of good story time. Math is going great. I love SWR (Spell to Write and Read). Cloe is doing reading comprehension tests that put her in a mid-third grade level. Her reading ability is better than that of some of my fourth through sixth grade Sunday School students. Lila is beginning to read and break up new words. She is progressing quickly, all of a sudden, through her words. It is clicking!!! I love to see little ones light bulbs come on.
On a separate note, we are watching the neighbors dogs. Since they left for Disney Land, their dogs have figured out a new way to escape from their fence. One is in heat. And my barely six month-old male puppy is having fits to get outside to her. He is not behaving normally. It is time to make that fateful appointment. Poor little fella is gonna loose his manhood, and soon!

No comments: